IMCAN for Educational Materials and Training Commit to protect your privacy information when you visit, contact or register in our website. This page explains how you we will use any personal information you provide, or that we collect from you while you are on our site.
Information that will be collected and stored:
• All information provided by the user at registration, such as name, user name and email.
• Any participates in our website such us contributions by the user from topics, links and comments.
• Logs files records when using the site are stored for a maximum of 6 months.
Information stored on user's device:
Cookies are defined when you log on to the site. These files are necessary to identify and remove each user when the user logs off the site.
All information provided by users is treated in strict confidence and is not sold or shared with any unauthorized third party.
Information usage cases:
• Development of services.
• Share any information that conflicts with this privacy statement.
• If we are legally bound by a court order to disclose any information.
Approval of Privacy Statement:
By using the Site, you agree to this privacy statement and this policy completely related to TERMS & CONDITIONS and DELIVERY POLICY and these policies are essential in dealing with us.
We update the privacy statement page accordingly to keep you updated.
Last modified: 01/10/2017